TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO ALL PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD AS MENTIONED HEREIN. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
- The GameOn Masters: India Tournament (Contest) is open and playable only to residents of India.
- The Contest is only open to participants aged 18 years and above.
- The Contest is valid in only 3 games developed by Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. and not any other games developed by Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. The valid participating games are World Cricket Championship 2, Real Carrom and World Table Tennis Champs.
- The Contest has 4 qualifiers and each qualifier is only active for a period of 8 days and its held on the dates below,
November 30, 2018 (00:00:01 IST) to December 07, 2018 (23:59:59 IST),
December 14, 2018 (00:00:01 IST) to December 21, 2018 (23:59:59 IST),
December 28, 2018 (00:00:01 IST) to January 04, 2018 (23:59:59 IST),
January 11, 2019 (00:00:01 IST) to January 18, 2019 (23:59:59 IST).
- Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the contest rules, the end date or cancel the contest at any time without prior notice.
- Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry which, in its opinion, does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Game or which contravenes the spirit of the Game.
- Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to choose the winners.
- The winners of the qualifiers will be chosen at the end of their respective qualifier by Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. The prize(s) given to winners are,
1st prize is Rs. 12,000.00 in Amazon.in Credit to be used in Electronics and an all expense paid trip to New Delhi for the winner to compete live in GameOn Masters: India Tournament.
2nd prize is Rs. 8,000.00 in Amazon.in Credit to be used in Electronics and an all expense paid trip to New Delhi for the winner to compete live in GameOn Masters: India Tournament.
3rd prize is Rs. 4,000.00 in Amazon.in Credit to be used in Electronics Nodwin Gaming can substitute prize(s) of equivalent value with their sole discretion. The prize(s) distribution will be handled by Nodwin Gaming or it’s service providers and will require winners to give a minimum amount of 15 days to ship the prize(s) from the date of announcing the qualifier winners.
- Amazon.in credit is only usable in the electronics category and on any product(s) sold and fulfilled by CloudTail India Pvt. Ltd.
- Qualifier winners will have 2 days to claim the prize(s) from within the Game otherwise the next leading participant will be offered the respective prize(s).
- Qualifier winners will not be allowed to participate in the remaining qualifier tournaments.
- Qualifier winners will need to share their email address, in order to help communicate and facilitate the shipping for their prize(s).
- Qualifier winners will need to provide government provided photo identity proofs to help facilitate booking of transportation tickets and booking of lodgings in New Delhi for the GameOn Masters: India Tournament.
- Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. further has an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the terms and conditions of the Game at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to either party as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any entrant.
- Users or entrants that are found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems or applications by using any site or application or by colluding to cheat or to hack into the game’s systems or sub-systems which are run by the Promoter will be immediately removed from the contest server and have their entries cancelled from the GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers.
- Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. will do its best to send the prize(s) within a month of the competition end date to the winner’s postal address, based on the support document verification from our end.
- The Winners shall not have the right to claim any damages, loss or costs from Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. for the delay in delivery of the prize(s) on any grounds whatsoever by Nodwin Gaming or it’s service providers. We are not liable for any defect or deficiency in the prize(s) so offered or availed by the Winners.
- If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook/Twitter or other social media by members not authorised by Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with those members.
- If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, then you should not access or avail the Offer and you shall not be eligible for any benefits offered under this Offer.
Any dispute or claim against Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. or any of its service providers relating in any way to the competition, will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. You agree (for yourself and your heirs) that Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. and its service providers will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in the competition, even if caused or contributed to by their own negligence.
Rules for World Cricket Championship 2:
- The GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers tournament is a timed event. The time left for the event is mentioned in the GameOn Masters: India leaderboard and the prize(s) page.
- Only genuine XPs that are earned from the GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers tournament will be used to validate and determine the winner of the contest.
- Only participants who are signed in to World Cricket Championship 2 will have access to the tournament.
- The XPs earned are accumulated in the GameOn qualifiers leaderboard and are only valid for the time period of that particular qualifier.
- The XPs that are earned from the GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers tournament are completely independent from the XPs that are earned from other modes. This means that XPs earned in the GameOn tournament will not affect the progress of global World Cricket Championship 2 XP leaderboard.
- The GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers tournament will be played online only, in order to provide efficient sync points to the server.
- The GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers tournament will use the ‘Blitz tournament’ format along with ‘Test’ format controls scheme. Participants will have to play and win 17 matches within this mode.
- The XPs are earned through sheer performance of the participant in any GameOn match, however XPs can be lost if participants play inefficiently in any GameOn tournament. This provides a dynamic leaderboard system.
- The participants who complete tournaments daily will have bonus multipliers boosting whatever GameOn XPs that they earn on that day.
- If you lose a match in the GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers blitz tournament you can retry that match by watching rewarded video, however, lose the same match 2 more times. You have to start a new Blitz tournament.
- Signing out from WCC 2 account will clear the save data, hence when you sign out the game will register any incomplete GameOn tournament as a loss and will be synced to the server as such.
- The Rules set for the GameOn Masters: India Qualifiers tournament is only valid for the Qualifiers event and is completely independent to the rules set for the live event held in New Delhi.