Backup - SportsAdda Batting Multiplayer Contest Terms and conditions
SportsAdda Batting Multiplayer Contest Terms and conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO ALL PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD AS MENTIONED HEREIN. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
The Batting Multiplayer Contest is open and playable only to residents of India. The Contest is only open to participants aged 18 years and above.
The Contest starts on 1st March 2020 (at 00:00 hours) and ends on 15th March 2020 (at 23:59 hours)
Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the contest rules, the end date or cancel the contest at any time without prior notice.
Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry which, in its opinion, does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Game or which contravenes the spirit of the Game.
Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to choose the winners.
The winners of the qualifiers will be chosen at the end of their respective qualifier by Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd.
Daily prize given to the winners are:
First place winner - Paytm voucher worth Rs. 2,500/-
Second place winner - Paytm voucher worth Rs. 1,000/-
Third place winner - Paytm voucher worth Rs. 500/-
The Daily prize(s) distribution will be handled by Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. or it’s service providers and will require winners to give a minimum amount of 15 days to ship the prize(s) from the date of announcing the qualifier winners.
Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. further has an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the terms and conditions of the Game at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to either party as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any entrant.
Users or entrants that are found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems or applications by using any site or application or by colluding to cheat or to hack into the game’s systems or sub-systems which are run by the Promoter will be immediately removed from the contest server and have their entries cancelled from the Batting Multiplayer Contest.
Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. will do its best to send the prize(s) within a month of the competition end date to the winner’s postal address, based on the support document verification from our end.
The Winners shall not have the right to claim any damages, loss or costs from Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. for the delay in delivery of the prize(s) on any grounds whatsoever. We are not liable for any defect or deficiency in the prize(s) so offered or availed by the Winners.
If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook/Twitter or other social media by members not authorised by Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with those members.
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, then you should not participate in the contest and you shall not be eligible for any benefits offered under this Contest. The Rules set for the contest is valid throughout the period of contest.
Any dispute or claim against Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. or any of its service providers relating in any way to the competition, will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. You agree (for yourself and your heirs) that Nextwave Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. and its service providers will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in the competition, even if caused or contributed to by their own negligence.
- SportsAdda reserves the right to revise these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice to the participant.
- SportsAdda shall announce the Contest via promos across digital platforms and any other mode or medium as deemed fit including but not limited to newspaper ads, radio, outdoor or any other medium of exploitation which shall be at the sole discretion of SportsAdda.
- SportsAdda shall gratify the Contest Grand Prize winner by awarding him/her a trip totaling 4 days and 3 nights to London, United Kingdom, whereby SportsAdda shall be responsible for covering:
The winner's travel from India to London and back.
- The winner's travel expenses within London to and from various locations like Lord's, Watford's Home Stadium, etc. which form a part of the winner's London itinerary as prepared by SportsAdda.
- All meal expenses up to an amount of GBP 50 per day for meals for the duration of the said trip.SportsAdda reserves the right to release and publish the final terms and conditions governing the award/details of the Contest Grand Prize on or before the selection of the winner of the Contest Grand Prize.
- SportsAdda reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the Contest without any prior intimation to the participants.
- The winner shall be announced on the social handles of SportsAdda and /or Website or any other medium as SportsAdda may deem fit and necessary at its sole discretion.
- It is clarified hereby that SportsAdda shall have a discretionary right to postpone/ cancel/change the destination of the Prize of reasons of unavoidable circumstances/natural calamities.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old at the point of Contest registration. Participants under the age of 18 years shall be disqualified from the Contest.
- The Contest prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for other goods and services is permitted, except SportsAdda reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner.
- Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these rules.
- In the event that a potential winner is disqualified, or the prize is forfeited for any reason, SportsAdda will award the applicable prize, time permitting given the nature of the prize, to the next eligible runner-up participant.
- By participating in this Contest, each Participant further agrees:
- (To the extent permissible by law) assumes sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in any tournament or acceptance, possession, or use of any award; and
- By participating in this Contest, each Participant acknowledges: (1) In regard to the prize and any other products or services given by SportsAdda and its affiliates free of charge, SportsAdda shall only be liable for intent and gross negligence. (2) In all other cases, the SportsAdda shall only be liable to cases of intent and gross negligence. In case of slight negligence, however, SportsAdda is only liable for the breach of essential contractual obligations, such as delay or impossibility of performance, which SportsAdda can be made responsible for. The liability in the event of breach of such an essential contractual obligation is limited to the typical contractual damage, whose occurrence could be expected by SportsAddaupon conclusion of the contract on account of the circumstances known at that time. “Essential contractual obligations” as previously stated are those obligations whose fulfilment is essential to enable the proper implementation of the contract and the achievement of its purpose and whose observation you as an end consumer may rely upon. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of explicit guarantees by SportsAdda, in case of malice and injuries to life, body or health as well as in the case of mandatory statutory regulations.
- That the SportsAdda’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Contest;
- The Contest is governed by the laws of the India and all claims must be resolved in India. Nothing in these rules shall have the effect to deprive you of the consumer protection rights granted to you by the laws of your residence that cannot be derogated from by agreement.
- SportsAdda reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by SportsAdda in its sole discretion. If terminated, SportsAdda may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. SportsAdda, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or those of any other Contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, SportsAdda reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. SportsAdda’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- By accepting any of the prizes, you acknowledge and agree that the SportsAdda and its designees have the right to use any information provided during the Contest in the administration, marketing, and promotion of the Contest without further consent or compensation to you.
- THE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GIVING AND TAKING BRIBES ARE ILLEGAL. THE SPORTSADDA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, ANY PARTICIPANT THAT IS INVOLVED WITH ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS.
- Participant must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining an appropriate demeanour towards all concerned parties. These requirements apply to both offline and online, including with respect to social media conduct and activity on live streams. All participants are expected to adhere to the standards of good sportsmanship at all times.
- Participants will refrain from using vulgar or offensive language.Abusive behaviour, including harassment and threats is prohibited.Physical abuse, fighting or any threatening action or threatening language, directed at any Player, spectator, official or any other person is prohibited.
- Any action that interferes with play of a game can result in match forfeiture and/or disqualification from the Contest.
- Gambling, including betting on the outcome of games, is prohibited. All Participants must not disclose any confidential information provided by SportsAdda or any of its affiliates to any other people or groups of people, including via social media.
- Collusion is defined as any agreement among two or more participants to disadvantage other participants in the Contest. Collusion between participants is strictly prohibited. Any Participants determined by the SportsAdda at any phase of the Contest to be engaging in Collusion will be removed from the Contest, be forced to return any compensation and prizes they’ve received from the Contest.
- Examples of collusion include, but are not limited to:
- Intentionally losing a match for any reason.
- Playing on behalf of another participant, including using a secondary account, to aid them.
- Any form of match-fixing.
- Agreeing to split prize money.
- Violation of any part of these rules will, at SportsAdda's election, result in (a) sanction(s) and/or (b) loss of winner status. All participants must follow the SportsAdda's directions. All decisions and rulings of SportsAdda are final and binding. SportsAdda reserves the right to sanction any Player in Contest at any level, at any time for any reason. Sanctions may include, in no particular order, the following:
- Forfeiture of single match
- Forfeiture of all matches
- Loss of awards (including prize money and other paid expenses)
- Disqualification from the Contest